Items in the following document categories are available from the NH Natural Heritage Bureau (NHB) office for free, or may be downloaded from this web site and read using Adobe Acrobat.
- Reports - links to selected reports, and a list of all bound NHB reports
- Lists - threatened/endangered species lists, town lists, NH Flora, etc.
- Fact Sheets - plants, animals, and natural communities
- Submission/Request Forms - environmental review form, rare species reporting form
- Interpretive Guides - Visiting NH's Biodiversity interpretive brochures & more
Now Available: The Nature of New Hampshire: Natural Communities of the Granite State. NH Natural Heritage has created this beautiful and informative 341-page book describing the state's natural communities and environment. You can order it on the publisher's website.
view across open wetland in Pawtuckaway State Park in Nottingham, NH
(see Reports page for area inventories of properties like this)
See short articles about items of seasonal interest in a special section of our website: