List of Approved Resistant Ribes
- Consort, Crusader, and Coronet - All three are from an Ontario breeding program. Coronet needs cross pollination for good fruit set. Quality and yields are fair.
- Titania - As the name implies, fruits are large (and yields and fruit quality are excellent). This is the best one to plant.
- Crandall - Plant is often grown for its ornamental, yellow flowers and red fall foliage.
- Lowes Auslese, Polar, Willoughby - Added in 2009
- Rondom - From a breeding program in the Netherlands
- White Currant 1301 - High yielding, late. From Sweden.
BLACK CURRANTS - GOOSEBERRY CROSSES
- Josta - From Germany. Blackish fruits with bland flavor produced on thornless plants.
- Jahns Prairie - A joint USDA/Ag Canada release. Fruits are red and flavorful.
- Captivator, Careless, Clark, Crown Bob, Downing, Howards Lancer, Sabine - Added in 2009